Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

Hello there, VivBounty here,

Welcome to VivBounty Wonderfully Natural Living blog. I am so excited to finally be starting my second blog.

Stay tuned for informative, somewhat amusing, hopefully inspiring stories and anecdotes of my learning to live in the country.

Funnily enough, despite being born in what is considered the "third world", and having lived on 4 continents, I have always lived in a city.

I will share my experiences with you as I search for natural ways to cope with having a dog, housekeeping and even starting a garden as the seasons come and go in a village with a population of under 500.

Follow my blog and come back often as I share my adventures of living in a rural area for the first time in my life and all the natural "fix-its" I can find.

Prosperous Blessings,
VivBounty


VivBounty Wonderfully Natural Living

No comments: