Thursday, October 8, 2009

How We Got A Bird Out Of Our Woodstove Chimney

How We Got A Bird Out Of Our Wood Stove Chimney

Hello There, VivBounty here with my unusual tale of freeing a wild bird from our wood stove chimney. Bet you've never heard of anyone using this method.

This is hub number 4 of the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge.

I have taken this challenge on so that I can improve my writing skills, learn to share useful information and helpful advice with all my readers effectively.

The great thing about the hub challenge is that we are never alone along the way. All hubbers post their progress and questions in the challenge forum so that we can hone our skills as writers and make each hub comply with the terms of the challenge and such.

Enjoy my hubs and wish me luck as I take on this mad challenge.

I'm happy to report that my little bird has now been freed as you will read above.

Until next time, remember it is much better to live in harmony with our wild friends than to do battle with them. This is part of the fun in living in the country in the Canadian Maritimes. Never a dull adventure with the little critters who are our neighbours.

Prosperous Blessings,
VivBounty


VivBounty Wonderfully Natural Living

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there VivBounty
Live the idea that there are still people who really care about the birds and animals like you do and all it took to free the little bird.
Just love your post
kindest regards
TrudyVan